Tuesday 11 May 2010

Time is hard to find.....


Over the past year it has become increasingly difficult for me to find the time to design and make a monthly free knitting or crochet pattern. I have been busy writing a crochet techniques book and hope to have another book on the horizon which will take up a lot of my time. I am also working on a kit collection and continuing to do design and technique work for The Knitter magazine and workshops and design consultancy for Rowan, this unfortunately means that there is less and less spare time to dedicate to my blog, especially as there are always children needing dinners and nurture and dog and husband needing a little attention every now and again.

I am hoping that I will be able to offer you all a free pattern on a less regular basis say every couple of months instead of monthly and hope that you would like to remain on my mailing list so that I can keep you up to date with what I am up to. If you would rather not receive any further contact from me then please let me know.