Friday 1 October 2010

The Knitting and Stitching Show


The Knitting and Stitching show takes place at Alexandra Palace, North London, between 7th and 10th October. With over 50,000 expected visitors this is one of the largest craft exhibitions in the UK and is an exciting time for us knitters and stitchers.
This year I have taken the plunge and have my own stand where I will sell my cushion collection patterns and kits along with needles and hooks from the wonderful Holz & Stein range and accessories such as needle and hook wraps and project bags.
The house has been taken over by boxes of exciting products and I have been very busy planning my stock and sourcing some really lovely things which (I hope) should appeal to all you knitters and stitchers.

If you are able to make it I will be on stand M36 in the main hall.
For more information check out the Twisted Thread web site: