Tuesday 30 June 2009

Eye catching Glass


My friend Paul Hazell has made me a really lovely piece of stained glass. His wife Sarah gave it to me for my birthday recently and up until this week it took pride of place hanging from the window in front of my desk, catching the light and grabbing my attention every time I looked up from the keyboard of the PC.
However with the wonderful change in weather this week I have decided to hang it under the lilac tree in the garden along with some hanging baskets and other light catchers.
It looks really lovely and the stylised flower that Paul has designed reminds me so much of the dandylions that are springing up all over the front lawn ready for the kids to blow the seeds away.
If you would like to know more about Paul's stained glass then do email him: paul@urbanhens.net