Tuesday 28 October 2008

Satin Sky Bag Designs


Walking around the Knitting & Stitching Show with only about an hour until closing time on the Sunday afternoon I came across a stand selling lovely hand made bags.

Satin Sky Designs produce unique fabric bags - every one is different - and all have really nice embellishments on them, such as buttons, beads and dangly bits. I bought a small one which is just the right size to hold a small knitting project and mini needles, but could just as well be used as a clutch bag on an evening out.

Of course I now wish I'd bought more than one, espescially as they had a show offer. However whilst fishing through my knitting bag on Monday I found a flyer that I must have been given with all the web site details. There are'nt a huge amount of bags on there at the moment. I think that the site is updated periodically with new designs.