Monday 6 June 2016

British Knitting & Crochet Awards 2016

I am so excited to be able to tell you that I have been nominated in 2 categories of this year's British Knitting (and Crochet) Awards. I have made it through to the top 5 in 2 categories - Favourite Crochet Designer and Favourite Crochet Blog - so I am just about ready to burst with pleasure!!!



I am so grateful to everyone who nominated me and am really excited just to have made it through to the top 5 in both categories. I am up against some really tough competition, but I am so proud to have my name listed alongside some really influential and talented women from the world of crochet design. 

If you would like to vote for me in either of the categories and cast your vote within all the other categories too then you can click on the link here or on the button to the right of the screen to be taken through to the voting survey web site. Once you submit your on line form you will also be entered into a prize draw and be in with the chance of winning a luxury spa break!

The voting period for the British Awards opens on 7th June online and forms are also in the July issue of Let's Knit Magazine and issue 82 of Lets Get Crafting Magazine. Voting closes on 28th August 2016.

Each category is shortlisted to four or five nominees, and voting can be done either by using the forms in the magazines or online at the above link.

Let's Knit magazine Editor Sarah Neal says ' To win one of these now very prestigious industry awards is a great honour as they are voted for entirely by the public, the most important judges of all.'

Last year the final list of winners recognised a total of nearly 50 companies and individuals and was the result of over 13000 consumers voting for their favourites.