Wednesday 1 April 2009

Beaded Crochet Bolster



Above are images of this month's free pattern
It is a crochet one again so apologies to those of you who prefer to knit.
I really enjoyed making this cushion cover and the bolsters take pride of place in my living room.
The accent colours are used in very little amounts, so if you have bits and pieces of Rowan Glace around at home then you will probably have enough. Please note that the Shimmer is used double throughout.
I got the bolster pad from John Lewis. It measures 45 x 17cm and was £6.50.
I am still crochet crazy with knitting taking a bit of a back seat, although I really must get on with Debbie Abrahams' mystery blanket as I am fast getting left behind (still got February's samples to finish!)

This pattern is now available as a download through my web site: